I say “plans” because “goals more imply to me things that I want to add to or achieve in my life. I don’t actually have (m)any of those goals for next year. Mostly, I have plans.
Plans for 2021:
- Finish editing and then publish Clay Clarkson’s Heartfelt Discipline.
- Host our conference for homeschool moms, hopefully in March.
- Support Vitaliy as he writes a thesis paper in order to graduate with a baccalaureate in May, then support him as he starts graduate studies in the Fall.
- Homeschool, homeschool, homeschool.
- Spend time with my parents if they are able to come May-October
- Support our church going through the church-building process
Also, I would like to read. I’m not exactly sure of what, but two examples are
- In Russian, Ushinsky’s book for moms/teachers (a famous Russian pedagogue)
- Hold on to Your Kids: Why Parents Need to Matter More than Peers
Other than that, I don’t have much planned…. Not like former years when I had lots of personal goals.
Oh, one other thing that I think God is poking me to do is to study certain topics in the Bible. Like I think He wants me to study the theme of Lord’s Supper/Communion. And a few other things.